Labor Day Quotes and Greetings
- 'Unskilled workers' is a term invented by companies for the most underpaid but most important segment of their labor force.
- Why do people stop working on Labor Day?
- We work because our body is not designed to just sit, eat and sleep.
- While an economist gets the Nobel Prize, it is the farmers, fishers, workers and builders who do most of the work to run the global economy.
- Why do we work? Maybe because there is nothing better else to do.
- Work is not measured by how much someone earns, but how he or she fulfills the task every single day.
- Laborers who work and persevere develop muscles for free, while others have to pay and go to the gym.
- Love your work like it is the best profession in the world, and it will be much easier to get up in the morning.
- Hard work is a result of a man looking at the future.
- Find something you love to do, and you'll never have to work a day in your life. –Harvey Mackay
- Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration. The rest of us just get up and go to work. –Stephen King
01 May 2018